Длительность: 16 ч.
ОписаниеThe basis for the success of any IT project is a well-organized communication between all of the parties: project team members, customers, subcontractors. The complexity of building such communication significantly increases with geographical expansion of projects, when all the participants not only speak different languages, but also have a different mentality. However, even if the project is focused in one country, it is very common that business representatives and software developers differ in language and mentality almost as dramatically as people from different countries.
How to make important project information accessible and understandable to each participant? How to develop a "common language", which would allow to describe design decisions clearly, unambiguously and completely?
Best practice for this is the use of visual modeling languages that allow to get rid of the ambiguity of natural languages. Their effectiveness is based on two main principles:
- clear graphic images for describing even fairly abstract concepts;
- clear formal rules for creating integral models from these graphic images.
This training is devoted to the study of the current version of UML language. During the training the most popular types of UML diagrams (Class, Use Case, Sequence, Communication, State Machine, and others) are discussed in detail.
Разбираемые темыThe course covers the following topics:
- The concept of model and principles of visual modeling.
- Basics of UML.
- Concepts of object-oriented approach.
- UML: class diagram.
- UML: use case diagrams.
- UML: modeling behavior.
- UML: other diagrams.
- The process of model building.
ЦелиThe main objectives of the training:
- Study the characteristics of object-oriented approach to analysis and design of information systems.
- Understand the purpose and basic principles of visual modeling.
- Study the syntax and the rules of construction of the most popular types of UML diagrams.
- Acquire the skills of using different UML diagrams for system modeling.
- Explain such concepts of OOP as abstraction, polymorphism, inheritance, modularity.
- Identify actors, use cases and build Use Case Diagrams.
- Identify classes and describe the relationship between them (Class Diagram).
- Simulate the behavior of classes using Sequence, Communication and State Machine diagrams.
- Build and understand some of the other UML diagrams.
Целевая аудиторияThe course is designed for anyone who needs to use visual modeling in complex IT projects:
- system and business analysts;
- customer representatives, product owners;
- architects and developers;
- project managers.
- Знание английского языка на базовом уровне;
- Участие в проектах разработки программного обеспечения;
- Знакомство с принципами объектно-ориентированной разработки.